work hard, play hard
We believe in creating an atmosphere for those who want to join their talents with their passion for growing the local church. Harmony is looking for ministry-focused, Christ-centered individuals to help further that mission.
Our environment is fast-paced, but we don’t work hard alone. It’s much more fun to run fast when you’re surrounded by sprinters.
Children’s Ministry Co-ordinator
Harmony Church is seeing the lives of those in our local community transformed by coming into personal relationship with Jesus Christ. It is beautiful to see this take place with young people also.
A thrilling opportunity has arisen where you too could be part of journeying with young people in seeing their hearts and minds shaped in the ways of Jesus. We are looking to bring someone on staff at Harmony who is passionate about young people and their faith.
Do you feel called to lead our passionate team who are involved with young people from preschoolers through to intermediates?
We are seeking someone who is committed to kingdom values and is devoted to the mission of discipleship, who can confidently lead teams into the next season of life here at Harmony.
- Experience in leading teams, both pastorally and organisationally
- The ability to confidently communicate up front, to a variety of different ages and group sizes
- A good understanding of how to plan and prepare children’s ministry curriculum
- Strong administrative skills
- Pastoral ministry experience
- Experience working with preschool to intermediate ages
- Hours will be negotiable for the right candidate
APPLICATIONS CLOSE WEDNESDAY 27 JAN 2021.
Please email email@example.com with a cover letter and copy of your CV.