The Harmony Centre is a modern downtown conference facility, ideal for small to large conferences, seminars, business meetings, dance, school and community events. There is a wide selection of rooms available to meet every need.
Situated in close proximity to Hagley Park, Christchurch Hospital and South City Mall.
– 400 seat modern, air conditioned auditorium
– Full production sound and lighting capability
– Training and project rooms
– Boardroom w/ wifi & multimedia options
– Professional dance studios (x3) with full facilities
– Cafe with espresso machine and chefs kitchen
– Foyer with cafe style seating, wifi and multimedia options
– Onsite car parking + free onstreet parking on most nearby streets
– EV Charging Station
AN ACCESSIBLE VENUE
Parking for disability permit holders is free and available at the front door.
The facilities at The Harmony Centre are designed to aid visitors who require specific assistance.
Public entrances and exits to the building are equipped with ramps to allow for easy access.
Most spaces for hire within the venue are wheelchair friendly. Currently, the boardroom is not wheelchair accessible.
Harmony has accessible toilets, ambulant toilets in each bathroom and parenting rooms with wheelchair accessibility.
We welcome Guide Dogs and other assistance animals in all areas of the building.
We can help you make your next event a success. Use the button below to contact us.