Harmony Church is a growing community of passionate, committed lovers of God who desire to see the Kingdom of God expand in ways, and in places that it never has before. 2019 will be a year of purpose and destiny where we as a church continue to raise up men and women who are hungry to grow the Kingdom of God inside of them, and around them. 2019 will be a powerful year of identity, divine encounters, joy and family.
Harmony Internships enable students of all ages and walks of life to come alongside some of our church leaders to learn, grow and serve in ways that develop and harness the calling on their life.
Internship streams 2019:
- Young Adults
- Production (Sound/Lighting/Media)
All streams include:
- Weekly intern training workshops
- Regular mentor meetings
- Intern retreat
- Book and study material
- Free entry to all Harmony conferences during internship
- 2019 Intake opens 1 October
- Internship year runs 7 February – 30 November
- Graduation Dinner 29 November 2019