Life Groups are the heartbeat of Harmony Church. By creating a sense of family and enabling you to build relationships, they are a great way to get to know others and grow in your walk with God. No matter what your interests, career goals, or stage of life, there’s a Life Group that’s a great fit for you.
Choice of Groups
– 70+ Age Group: Meeting fortnightly at Dux Dine in Riccarton for fellowship over coffee.
– 50+ Age Group: Meeting monthly for social outings. Great for those that like to gather with friends and do activities.
– Study: For those that are hungry to grow in their faith.
– Young Adult: For anyone 18 – 30 years of age. Girls meet on Tuesdays, Guys meet on Wednesdays and mixed group meets Thursdays, to study the Word. Plus quartly social gatherings. More info click here
– High School: Weekly crews across the city. For more info about Embassy Youth click here
– Prayer: For those that want to see breakthrough in our church, city and nation. Meeting monthly.
– International: Connecting migrants with Kiwis. Meeting fortnightly after morning church over lunch.
– Harmony Active: Hiking, Biking and outdoor pursuits.
– Mothers Group: Meeting in the Harmony Cafe each fortnight.
To find a Life Group in your area, please stop by the info desk after any Sunday service or use the contact button below.