Harmony Kids is on every Sunday morning during our 9:15am & 11:15am service.
There are 3 streams:
1. Age 1 – 4 Sprouts Sign-in from 9:05am / 11:05am
2. Age 5-6 Sign-in from 9:05am / 11:05am
3. Age 7-10 Sign-in from 9:05am / 11:05am
When you walk in the door, you’ll see signage directing you to the Kids check-in area. At the check-in area, you’ll be greeted by a volunteer or staff member who will help you register your children in our system. You’ll be handed a sticker with your name, your child’s name and what class your child is in. Your child will wear a corresponding sticker that matches the details on your sticker.
Security is important to us, so we have volunteer security teams at all Harmony services and events, and when you drop off and pick up your child, we’ll make sure the numbers on your stickers match before admitting or dismissing them to or from kids church. After dropping your child to kids church, you can grab a coffee or tea from the cafe and head into worship. Your child will do some activities initially, then gather with all our kids to sing songs to Jesus, and then work through the activities for the morning. After the service is done we encourage parents to pick up their kids and enjoy time together meeting with other parents and children.
Should you ever have questions, any member of our staff or our volunteers will be happy to help you! Also, if you have questions about Harmony Kids before attending a service, you can always contact any of the staff or pastors to find answers to those questions.
– We have a live video link of the service available in the Cafe area for mothers nursing babies during the sermon.
– Our Sprouts programme is staffed by qualified ECE teachers.
– All Harmony Kids volunteers are required to pass a Police background check.