Life Groups are the heartbeat of Harmony Church. By creating a sense of family and enabling you to build relationships, they are a great way to get to know others and grow in your walk with God. No matter what your interests, career goals, or stage of life, there’s a Life Group that’s a great fit for you.
What types of Life Groups are there?
Dinner: For those that want to gather around a meal
Social: For those that like to gather with friends and do activities
Study: For those that are hungry to grow in their faith
Young Adult: For anyone 18 – 30 years of age
High School: Get information about Embassy Youth by clicking here
Prayer: For those that want to see breakthrough in our church, city and nation
To find a Life Group in your area, please stop by the main reception at church at any of our services or use the contact button below.
WE VALUE LIFE GROUPS WHERE PEOPLE:
– Listen to God.
– Share God’s love in tangible ways.
– Grow in wisdom.
– Are like-minded and can share life’s journey together.
– Live in close proximity to one another to allow regular contact and involvement in each other’s lives.
– Have opportunities to learn in different ways.
WE VALUE PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT WHERE PEOPLE:
– Understand their identity in Christ.
– Understand and develop their calling, passion and gifts.
– Can grow as new believers.
– Have the opportunity to receive coaching and mentoring.
– Have the opportunity to empower, help and invest in others.
– Develop character and serve one another.
Life Groups run every week in homes, cafes and other meeting places across the city – We would love for you to be involved.